Thursday 6 November 2014

TSN

Tonight I figured I would watch the Leaf game as they play Colorado! But the promise TSN made "more channels, more games to watch" is a lie! The game wasn't "available in my area" but people in Nunuvat could watch the game! So, I started following the sports apps, and watching highlights and all I can say is I really hope the leafs can dig deep and get a win! 2 points would be amazing right now, and good for Bernier too! I'm attending the Ottawa, Toronto game on this upcoming Sunday, and if Bernier keeps winning, then Bernier wil keep playing! And I would LOVE to watch my favourite goalie play! I would keep awake and wait until the game is over to see about the final score, but I could really use some sleep so I can participate and work well in my English class tomorrow! 

GO LEAFS GO!!! I'm looking forward to seeing a win tomorrow! 


1 comment: